19th IFAC Symposium
Welcome to Montreal
The International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC) is proud to announce that the 19th Symposium on Control, Optimization and Automation in Mining, Mineral and Metal Processing (MMM 2022) will be held in Montreal from August 15 to 17, 2022.
The National Organizing Committee is preparing an exciting scientific program that explores the state-of-the-art control, optimization, and automation technologies in the field. Both academic and industrial control engineering practitioners will have the opportunity to present their work and exchange research ideas with colleagues from across the globe.
The 19th IFAC MMM Symposium covers the following topics:
- Mining, mineral and metal processing
- Metal recycling and waste treatment
- Energy and carbon abatement
- Process modelling
- System identification and state estimation
- Process control and optimization
- Process monitoring and fault detection
- Big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence
- Raw data processing, data acquisition chain, data mining, data storage
- Production planning, distribution and logistics
- Sensor and Instrumentation
- Other applications related to the MMM field
Mining, Mineral and Metal Processing</strong> is the main IFAC technical committee co-sponsoring this event with the following IFAC technical committees:
- TC 6.1. Chemical Process Control
- TC 6.3. Power and Energy Systems
- TC 6.4. Fault Detection, Supervision & Safety of Technical Processes – SAFEPROCESS
- TC 9.4. Control Education
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Montreal.
New! Industry & Student Mixer! Networking event for students and the symposium partners. More details to come!