The 19th IFAC MMM symposium 2022 will feature six plenary sessions:
- "A big step ahead in Metal Science and Technology through the application of Artificial Intelligence". – Dr. Valentina COLLA,
Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, TeCIP Institute
- "Reinforcement Learning with Applications in Process Control" – Prof Biao HUANG,
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Alberta, Canada
- "Prospects and Prerequisites for Carbon-Neutral Steel Production" – Dr. Helmut LACHMUND,
AG der Dillinger Hüttenwerke, Dillingen/Saar, Germany
- "Advanced process control - a new beginning" – Prof. Sigurd SKOGESTAD
- "Leveraging value from Control, Optimization and Automation in plant operations: Lessons from the floor" – M.Sc Eduardo NUNEZ
Chief Process Control Engineer, Teck Resources
- “Women in STEM: Challenges and Avenues of Action” – Prof. Eve LANGELIER
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
NSERC Chair for Women in Science and Engineering (Quebec)
Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, TeCIP Institute, Italy.
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Alberta, Canada.
AG der Dillinger Hüttenwerke, Germany
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada.
Teck Resources, British Columbia, Canada.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway.